Saturday, 8 December 2012

Struggling with food and weight...still

I feel good today.  Had a nice day shopping with RB :)  Wish I'd done more for his birthday though.  I can nip out first thing tomorrow though and pick up stuff for blueberry cake, balloons and card.

I'm worried about Sally.  I'm relieved that Carla seems to be turning a corner at last.

I took my boys to the cinema to see a great film tonight, which was a real treat for all of us.

So the family situation is feeling okay.  The financial situation seems to be okay.  The home situation seems to be getting there - need to keep organising it, improving it and moving it forward.

So my concerns currently:

1. My weight
2. My relationship with food
3. My gym routine
4. My disorganisation at home - ironing, tidying, cooking
5. Spending too much money at Tesco
6. My work with DCG
7. My tax return

I need to break the vicious cycle of not enough sleep, no energy, no want to exercise and a desire for all the wrong types of food.  I need to want to look amazing more than I want to taste all that food.

I feel happier now than I have done for some time.  I have to sort out the food/weight/exercise stuff now as a priority.  I have to, I have to now.

Keeping busy so I can't dwell on things and simply not talking about it helps a great deal.  Spending time with some lovely friends really helps too and having enough stuff to do in the social diary.  That said, I have thought about it.  I've reconciled it in my mind and I know I'm beginning to move on. It just isn't dominating my thoughts anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment