Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Started off okay..

I woke up really positive today, weight dropped by another pound overnight which is BRILLIANT.  Still way too heavy but was pleased.  8.4lbs to go to target.  Quite a lot but still do-able.  4.4lbs to go until down to 7 and a half stone which is just about acceptable.  That needs to be my new upper limit though.  DO NOT GO ABOVE 7 stone 7 lbs!!  I did a bodypump class today which was great but hard work on the old thighs!! Had a ham salad for lunch.  Rather too much ham probably and then crackers and breadsticks too :o(  See if I can just have a protein shake for dinner and a small glass of red.

K being a bit twitchy but R is having a terrible time so that might explain it.  Just found out she's off Sunday - Whoop Whoop!

Just texted Sally, that's cheered me up :o)  xx Love my friends very much. Am so lucky. xx
She sent me a card!  So lovely.  Means so much.

Still heard nothing from The Weird One but then I did tell him I wasn't about this week and it might be best to leave it for a bit.  I also said that he could get in touch if he thought it was worth it but that I didn't have much else to say.  All of which is true.  I'm tired of going around in circles with the whole thing and yet a part of me isn't ready to let it go yet.  It just doesn't make any sense though. Why not just end it Lorraine?  When was the last time it felt enjoyable?  Fun?  Relaxed?  Long time ago..


No comments:

Post a Comment